Man dies from electrocution | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, June 14, 2018 / LAST MODIFIED: 01:33 AM, June 14, 2018

Man dies from electrocution

A man died from electrocution at his house in Chittagong city's Bakalia area early yesterday.

Rubel, 30, son of Abdul Jalil, was electrocuted while he was switching on a light around 12:30am, said police.

Critically injured Rubel was declared dead at Chittagong Medical College Hospital, said Assistant Sub-Inspector Alauddin Talukder of CMCH Police Camp.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top