Man dies from electrocution in Ctg | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, June 13, 2018 / LAST MODIFIED: 01:55 AM, June 13, 2018

Man dies from electrocution in Ctg

A man died from electrocution in Chittagong city's New Market area yesterday.

The deceased -- Bokul Mia, 30, son of late Abul Islam from Mymensingh -- came in contact with a live electric cable when he went to the roof of a tin-roofed house in the area, said Allauddin Talukdar, an assistant sub-inspector at Chittagong Medical College Hospital police outpost.

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star News App. Click here to download it for your device.

fifa world cup

Grameenphone and Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222

Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top