Let us have a look at these interesting reasons on why you should wear sunscreen throughout the year:
• Shields from harmful UV rays: Applying sunscreen actually blocks these harmful rays from penetrating the skin and triggering skin disorders.
• Prevents premature ageing: All of us love to have younger looking, radiant, and healthy skin. It shields your skin from developing signs of ageing, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
• Lowers skin cancer risks: Wear your sunscreen daily and over the days and months to shield your skin from the risk of various types of skin cancer, especially, melanoma.
• Lowers blotchiness on face: Apply sunscreen liberally on your face to prevent the onset of that irritating blotchiness and eruptions of red veins. This is also essential to prevent the onset of acne and other sun rays- induced damages.
• A good cosmetic option: Now-a-days, there are sunscreens that also doubles up as a cream. Just apply it and leave on. If you have a dry skin or sensitive skin, make sure you reapply a coating every now and then for better safety of your skin.
• Enhances health of the skin: The essential skin proteins, such as collagen, keratin, and elastin are protected by sunscreen. These proteins are required for keeping the skin smooth and healthy. Make sure your sun block has titanium oxide in it for endowing these benefits to the skin.