YAYA REJECTED HUGE CHINA OFFERS | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, January 19, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 12:00 AM, January 19, 2017

YAYA REJECTED HUGE CHINA OFFERS

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has rejected offers from Chinese Super League clubs that would have paid the Ivorian around £430,000 a week ($533,000), reports said on Tuesday. Toure is out of contract at the end of the season and has been approached by clubs from China who have been splashing on a host of star signings in recent months. The 33-year-old is said to have been the subject of interest from China last year. He snubbed those offers and gave the same response when he was contacted again once the winter transfer window opened this month because he would prefer to continue playing in England, the BBC and other British media said. It remains unclear whether City, who signed Toure from Barcelona in 2010, will offer him a new deal.  

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top