Man burnt to death in freak accident | The Daily Star
12:00 AM, December 06, 2019 / LAST MODIFIED: 12:00 AM, December 06, 2019

Man burnt to death in freak accident

A man was burnt to death on Thursday after a pastor mistook petrol for water during a healing service in Lagos, the emergency services said.

“The pastor picked a keg believing it contained water not knowing it was filled with petrol,” said Ibrahim Farinloye of the National Emergency Management Agency.

 

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top