BVB says no decision yet on transfer of Dembele | The Daily Star
05:29 PM, August 25, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 05:33 PM, August 25, 2017

BVB says no decision yet on transfer of Dembele

Borussia Dortmund (BVB) said on Friday that no decision had been made yet to transfer Ousmane Dembele to Barcelona, denying a German newspaper report.

"We have set Barcelona a deadline, and either something will happen or it won't," a spokesman for Dortmund said.

For all latest news, follow The Daily Star's Google News channel.

German daily Bild had reported on Thursday that Barcelona had agreed a fee for the transfer of Dembele to Spain, ending a saga that led to the talented 20-year-old winger being suspended by the Bundesliga club.

Citing unnamed sources it had said Barcelona had agreed to pay Dortmund 120 million euros ($141.4 million), or up to 150 million euros depending on performance bonuses, making it the second most expensive signing ever.

ulab-banner ulab-banner

Stay updated on the go with The Daily Star Android & iOS News App. Click here to download it for your device.

Grameenphone:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 22222

Robi:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2222


Banglalink:
Type START <space> BR and send SMS it to 2225

Leave your comments

Top News

Top News

Top