Take a look at the salient features of India Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s speech when he expressed himself in his moving manner and enthralled the audience at Facebook Townhall.
The interesting list of information about one of the most powerful men in South Asia was reported by Times of India.
1) My dream is to make India a $20 trillion economy.
2) Government can use real time information available on social media to speed up their work and take decisions.
3) I wasn't fortunate enough to get knowledge, wasn't educated enough. But I think social media made up for that a lot.
4) I wished Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu on a festival in Hebrew. He replied to me in Hindi. This is the power of social media.
5) It's true that in India we have to focus on two things equally, one is physical infrastructure and other is digital infrastructure.
6) There is no dearth of money in the world. Most countries do not know where to invest. I am just giving them an address (India).
7) i-Ways are as important as highways in India.
8) It takes a second to turn a scooter, but much longer to turn a 40-bogie train. India is a huge country, it will take time to reform.
9) We need to bring more women to the Parliament. They need to be part of decision making.
10) I am reducing government. Apart from demography, democracy and demand, I believe in a 4th D, that of de-regulation.